Thank you for your interest in joining Hotline!
In just a few simple steps, you can complete our online membership application.
Please only use this application if you're requesting to join Hotline for the first time or if you are a current BA Clubs member looking to add Hotline to your list of benefits.
To be eligible for membership, you must have been employed by BA or a qualifying subsidiary company for a certain period of time. Currently, the criteria are:
1. You must have left your employment with BA or a subsidiary
2. You must have had a minimum of ten years continuous service
3. You must not have been dismissed from service
4. You don’t have a Staff Travel ban
5. Spouses of deceased qualifying former staff can join
The Hotline from BA Clubs programme is a discretionary scheme offered by British Airways to former employees. The eligibility criteria and scheme rules may be changed by British Airways in its absolute discretion at any time. Changes will be published on the BA Clubs website.
The entire system runs in a fully secure environment so you can be confident that your data is safe. Please click the 'Continue' button below to start your application.
If you encounter any difficulties, please email the Membership team on firstname.lastname@example.org